I had not planned on posting again today, but when I got tagged by The Career Encourager, I couldn't resist.
Seems there's a fun little game going on among the bloggers, where you are "tagged," by a fellow blogger and asked to tag three more. Since this may be the most exercise I get all day, and I have a little bit of a competitive streak, I thought I'd join right in.
So I'm going to tag:
*Slacker Manager because I think these guys really try to get everyone to really think about what they're doing, instead of just going through the motions of trying to get ahead. The postings are well researched, interesting and informative.
* An involved and responsive community at Personal Branding blog makes this a really cool blog to read. This is a subject that everyone -- no matter what they do for living -- should be aware of if they want to have the career they desire.
*When the "W" list of top women business bloggers was begun (before it morphed into a cast of hundreds for all kinds of subjects), Little Red Suit's Tiffany Monhollan was nice enough to post me to the list. Now, Tiffany has morphed her great blog into something new:Personal PR, and it's still great. It takes a leap of faith and lots of hard work to start a new blog, and my hat is off to Tiffany for the effort.
Now, as to the rules of this game: You must:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag at least three people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
The six non-important things about me....
1. I have terrible aim. I once attended a police SWAT training camp, and I had some of the toughest, most badass police officers diving for cover. Armed with a big mutha of a gun that was something out of Dirty Harry, I literally could not hit a HILL 20 feet in front of me.
2. I am unbelievably clumsy. Like hit-in-the-head-with-a-ceiling-fan clumsy, fall-in-the-driveway-while-taking-out-the-trash clumsy. When I was young, my mother made me take dance lessons, hoping it would improve my dufus ways. Nope. I still tripped -- I just learned to do it in a pink tutu.
3. I live on Diet Dr. Pepper. I might as well attach an IV drip full of the stuff directly into my vein every morning and save myself the constant trips to the fridge to get another one.
4. I hate to buy anything full price. I get mad if I have to pay retail.
5. I won't watch scary movies. No matter how dumb they may be, they still scare me and give me nightmares for weeks.
6. I love naps. It should be a federal law that everyone takes a nap every day. The world would be a better place.